Terms and Conditions
Contract Terms & Conditions
All services purchased from 2110 Fitness Inc. must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a PAR-Q form and/or Client Information/Waiver form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of 2110 Fitness Inc. and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applicants release 2110 Fitness Inc., its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding (1) any injury to self or child, and (2) any loss or damage to personal property. If purchasing packages that require payment to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit card on the dates pre-determined in the services contract.
Registration & Purchase
To register or purchase from the 2110 Fitness Inc. online booking system, you must be over eighteen years of age unless having predicated written consent. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. All prices listed are in Canadian dollars (CDN) and all transactions will occur in CDN dollars.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Cancellation – 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of single sessions. Missed sessions without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
Medical Cancellations – Cancellation is permitted where an athlete or team is not able to participate in a single sessions for medical reasons. A doctor’s note confirming that the athlete or team was not permitted to participate is required within seven (7) days of missed session and upon receipt, a credit for a make-up session will be issued.
Camps & Programs
Cancellation – 14 days of notice is required for camp or program cancellations. Any cancellations by an athlete or team with 14 or more days of notice will be processed and a $25.00 administration fee per athlete will apply.
Cancellation Within 13 Days Of Camp – No cancellations by an athlete or team will be accepted within 13 days of the beginning of camp.
Medical Cancellations – Cancellation is permitted where an athlete or team is not able to participate for medical reasons. A doctor’s note confirming the athlete or team is not permitted to participate is required and upon receipt a refund will be processed minus a $25.00 administration fee per athlete.
• If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different trainer. However this cannot be guaranteed.
• Any sessions missed with less than 24 hours notification are forfeited.
• If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
• If no card/account information is present, no further sessions will conducted until the outstanding payment is received.
• Additionally, reserved time slots may be lost if payment is not made in a timely manner.
• Pre-paid classes are refundable.
• If you are unable to attend a program due to circumstances out of your control (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we can offer you a refund if you notify us prior to your session start date. However we do charge a 30% cancellation fee. This cancellation fee may be avoided if you opt for a service credit instead of a refund.
• Notes: Service credits are valid for 30 days only.
• If we are notified after your session begins, we can only give you a credit towards another program. This credit is non-transferable and accounts for only the sessions remaining in your program at the time you requested cancellation.
• There is no cash refund.
Individual Registered Classes
• If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different group. However this cannot be guaranteed.
• Any classes missed without 24 hour notification are forfeited.
• If you have not already paid for the class, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
Legal Obligation of Information Release
2110 Fitness Inc. will release any information that is required to be released by law or court order. In exceptional circumstances it may be necessary that we disclose your personally identifiable information if we believe in good faith, that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable to protect 2110 Fitness Inc. interests. We will seek to ensure that any proposed disclosure is required in the circumstances and then ensure that we disclose only the information that is required.
Use of Your Information
2110 Fitness Inc. obtains most of our information through signing waivers and completion of PAR-Q forms and.with your consent, we may also obtain personal information about you from third parties. This may include parents, guardian, coaches or whoever is registering you in a program and paying for your registration. Use of your personal information for any purpose other than those outlined or the release of such information by parties outside of 2110 Fitness Inc. or its affiliates will take place only under the following circumstances:
(a) When you give consent – We will disclose your personal information when you have given consent. Under no circumstances do we sell participant information to others. Please note that we will not share health information that may been provided in connection with a program, program withdrawal or request for refund. With your consent, we may use certain information to provide you with information about 2110 Fitness Inc. and its affiliates and programming. This consent is optional and you can decide to withdraw at any time. Information collected by 2110 Fitness Inc. about its users is used internally by authorized employees of 2110 Fitness Inc. for the following reasons:
· Process payment
· Register you in a program of your choice
· Update you when required of any possible changes of the planned services at 2110 Fitness Inc, determination of those areas, features, and services that are valued the most and found most helpful.
· Also, we collect information to determine the appropriate participation in the activities and services provided at 2110 Fitness Inc. and on our site.
Securing Your Information
The 2110 Fitness Inc. website uses sophisticated security and safeguard measures to protect user information. One such measure is our use of secure server software (SSL), to ensure that your credit card will be protected against fraudulent use while on our site.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.